Saturday, April 13, 2013

LJD: GGI Family Ties + Birthday Sale

It's Gotta Grab It time once again at Gottapixel and Lindsay Jane Designs has a beautiful collection called Family Ties. There are 8 packs in this collection for only #1 each until April 16!


Lindsay Jane Designs | Gottapixel


Here are the pages I created with this collection:

This one I made for the Twisted Pixels Challenge at Gottapixel and National Siblings Day. That's me and my brother, my only sibling for life, when we were younger!



And this is my niece and nephew one beautiful afternoon.



We enjoyed taking pictures of them together, so here's another one...



Lindsay Jane has also created a cluster frame freebie for you. Just go to her blog to pick it up.

She is also celebrating her birthday today so she's having a grand sale until April 14th. Enjoy a 50% discount  when you shop in her store at Gottapixel and Pickleberrypop.



 

Happy happy birthday, Lindsay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment