Friday, January 3, 2014

Lindsay Jane Designs: Project Pix

Happy New Year!!! Hope you had a blast in welcoming 2014! Me, I'm just too excited to start with Project Life. It's my first attempt this year and I'm really hoping to complete all 53 weeks! *fingers crossed*

And it's just too timely that Lindsay Jane Designs has released a collection perfect for all our Project Life and Project 365 needs. Here it is...



Here's a couple more papers:



And 2 sets of templates:



They are all available at Gottapixel and Pickleberrypop at 30% OFF so hurry and grab them now!

Well, I was so eager to start, so here's the title page and my 1st week spread for my Project Life 2014.





And I just couldn't have enough of this collection, here's a page I created for my friends' wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment