Friday, April 18, 2014

April 2014 Pickle Barrel

The April 2014 Pickle Barrel is officially open at Pickleberrypop!



Let's take a look at a couple of gorgeous collections from PrelestnayaP Design and Lindsay Jane Designs.

This one's called Inscrutable Day. It's a gorgeous pack of spring flowers and foliage, as well as fab papers and masks!


Inscrutable Day by PrelestnayaP Design


Here's the layout I created. Glad to have found a great use for the mask!



Next collection is called Back to Nature. The variety of gorgeous elements would truly bring out the best out of your nature shots and nature trip photos!


Back to Nature by Lindsay Jane Designs


I had some photos of me at the farm one day. I thought it was perfect for this kit.



I hope you all enjoy your Pickle Barrel time!

No comments:

Post a Comment