Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 2015 Gotta Grab It

Hope you all had a happy Valentine's day! Mine was awesome! Hubby gave me a bouquet of lovely flowers that I gotta scrap about soon. Anyway, it also time for Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel, yay!

February 2015 Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel

Here are a few collections that I'm proud to show off!

Love Cupcakes Digital Scrapbooking Kit Collection by Lindsay Jane Designs

Love Cupcakes by Lindsay Jane Designs

February 2015 Gotta Grab It Templates by Lindsay Jane Designs

Creative Blending - Full of Memories - Multiphoto - Geometric
Colored Photobook Vol. 3 and Vol. 4

My Happy Place Bundle by Meagan's Creations

My Happy Place Bundle by Meagan's Collection

Grab them now for only $1 per pack! And for some inspiration, check out my digiscrap layouts below! 




Credit/s: Shade of Love Collab by PrelestnayaP Design and Lara's Digi World

No comments:

Post a Comment