Friday, May 1, 2015

May 2015 GingerScraps Buffet

Hello everyone! I am so happy to announce that I was recently accepted by B2N2 Scraps to be one of her Creative Team Members! That said, I already have two designers in GingerScraps, so I am posting my 1st Buffet blog entry. And if you're into shades of purple, you will love this month's collections!

Let me start with something perfect for your mother's day scrapbook pages, cards and other projects.

My Mother by B2N2 Scraps - May 2015 GingerScraps Buffet

My Mother by B2N2 Scraps

Next up is a collection just for the love of purple. I am in love with its elegance and how you can use it in a variety of digiscrap layouts and projects.

Passion for Purple by Lindsay Jane Designs - May 2015 GingerScraps Buffet

Passion for Purple by Lindsay Jane Designs

Here are my digiscrap pages, if you're looking for some inspiration. Digiscrap Layout - My Mother

 

Digiscrap Layout - You Zynah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment