Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 2012 Desktop Calendar

Hi!!! I know I've been MIA for a while and have been lazy when it comes to digital scrapbooking. Sadly, I haven't completed my 365 project last year. However, I'll just keep working on it whenever I have time to spare. So, even if I was away, I still managed to change my desktop calendar for the past few months. I just failed to share them with you. Here's what I had since September 2011.


That photo of me and Val were taken in the airport, I think. Yeah, we've been traveling a lot. Actually, just between Iloilo and Cebu. The cute calendar is from TheShabbyShoppe.com.



Just had the right pic to match the halloweenish desktop calendar by Leelou Blogs. It was a fun halloween eve at the beach with friends! 



Another photo of me and Val at the airport. It's just the perfect chance for us to take pictures of ourselves while lounging at the airport terminal. Thanks to Studio Manu Scrapbookgraphics for this pretty calendar.



Love this beautiful calendar by Jen C. Designs! Love our picture too! It was taken at Lem and Bie's wedding. They are Val's friends since high school.


And to start this year, I've chosen this lovely desktop calendar by suzy Q scraps. Grab it here or click the image below.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment