Friday, May 16, 2014

May 2014 Pickle Barrel + Freebie

Hi y'all! Pickle Barrel is officially open at Pickleberrypop for May 2014.



I have a couple of summer kit collections to show you.

First is this lovely digital scrapbooking kit collection by PrelestnayaP Design.

By the Shore by PrelestnayaP Design for Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop

By the Shore by PrelestnayaP Design for Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop



Here's the digiscrap layout I made:



Next is a fun and bright digiscrap kit collection by Lindsay Jane Designs.

A Beach Vacation by Lindsay Jane Designs for Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop

A Beach Vacation by Lindsay Jane Designs for Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop



And this is the digiscrap page I created:



 

And guess what, if you grab these 2 collections, you will also get this bonus kit! Yay!



Thank you all so much for looking! And since I had some free time lately, I created a template freebie inspired by the layouts I created above. I hope you like it! You can pick it up from my FB page: DigiPam Scraps.

Template Freebie 001

Don't forget to leave me some love if you want me to make more free templates for you. Again, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. […] for looking! Hurry and get this template freebie if you haven’t yet because I’ll be taking it down in a few days. And please come back […]

    ReplyDelete