Friday, June 20, 2014

June 2014 Pickle Barrel

Hi, it's time again for Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop. The June 2014 color swatch is so cool and bright, it will absolutely give you that feel-good inspiration, which you can show in your digital projects.



So without further ado, let me show you a couple of stunning summer collections from PrelestnayaP Design and Lindsay Jane Designs.

This one is called Shade of Summer. I love its citrusy color combination!


Shade of Summer by PrelestnayaP Design


Here's the cute page I made out of it:

Credits: Template freebie by DigiPam Scraps

Next collection is called A Summer Getaway. This is so perfect for your summer escapades, whether you hit the beach, the pool or the lake!


A Summer Getaway by Lindsay Jane Designs


I used it to scrap my panorama photo of the beach from the sandbar I visited this year with my work mates!



Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy these gorgeous summer collections this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment