Monday, June 16, 2014

New: Template Freebie

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed using my template freebie last month. I wish to see the digiscrap pages you created with it. Just link me up to your gallery through the comments section below my posts so I could leave you some love.

Anyway, it's time for another free template! So, I'm not going to keep you waiting, here it goes:

folder

You can pick it up on my FB page: DigiPam Scraps. Just click "LIKE" and you can download this digiscrap template for free!

Here's the digiscrap page I made with this template:

Credit: Dream Page Kit by Stacy Carlson - Pixel Club Exclusive


Credit: Shade of Summer by PrelestnayaP Design

Don't forget to leave me some love so I'll be inspired to make some more of these free templates. I would really appreciate it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment