Friday, September 19, 2014

September 2014 Pickle Barrel

September Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop is here!!! Isn't it exciting?



I will be posting about 2 wonderful collections from my designers, PrelestnayaP Design and Lindsay Jane Designs.

Let's take a look first at this beauty. I just love how the red elements pop from the green and yellow background!



Present & Past by PrelestnayaP Design

Next is a boyish digiscrap kit from Lindsay Jane Designs. It offers a wide array of boyish activities that you can scrap with this collection. Just amazing!



A Boy Thing by Lindsay Jane Designs

Here are the digiscrap pages I made using the above Pickle Barrel products:






On this digiscrap layout, I also used Lindsay Jane Designs' Shape Borders 7, which is available in Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel at 25% OFF.



I hope you enjoy, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment