Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 2015 Gotta Grab It

Happy new year! I'm pretty excited of what's to come this year, 2015. I hope you are too, and I wish you all the best. Of course, we need to start the year right and fabulous, so let me share with you our very first Gotta Grab It collections this 2015 at Gotta Pixel!



Love, love, love the colors this month! So what are we waiting for, here they come!



Natural Wonder by Lindsay Jane Designs



Full of Memories -  Creative Blending - Multiphoto - Geometric Templates by PrelestnayaP Design

Be sure to grab them any time within January 10 - 16 to get them for only $1 per pack. Simply click the links above to be directed to the Gotta Pixel store. Enjoy shopping!

For some inspiration, here are the layouts I created: 


Shape Borders 12 (clipping masks) by Lindsay Jane Designs @ Gottapixel or Pickleberrypop.




Shades of Love Collab kit by PrelestnayaP and Lara's Digi World

No comments:

Post a Comment