Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Romantic Memories Freebie

How are you all doing? I have some free time today, so I thought I would create a freebie for you. Thanks to my designer, Irina of PrelestnayaP Design for allowing me to use her kit, Romantic Memories.

Romantic Memories Collection by PrelestnayaP Design

This was a Pickle Barrel collection in Pickleberrypop, but it is now available in Gotta Pixel too! They're currently at 30-40% OFF so hurry and grab them now if you haven't yet!

And now, let's show you the frame cluster freebie I made for you!
Romantic Memories Frame Cluster Freebie

DOWNLOAD

I hope that you like it, and if it is not too much to ask, do let me know by leaving a comment below or like my Facebook page, DigiPam Scraps for updates of my future digital scrapbooking freebies. Link me up to your digiscrap pages too when you use my freebie. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment