Thursday, October 25, 2012

PrelestnayaP: Beautiful Fall

Sometimes, I wish we have 4 seasons here in the Philippines. Or at least, we have Fall or Autumn. But I think it's best that we don't so that's fine!

In other news, my niece has this beautiful dress with the colors of Autumn so I thought I should scrap it with a Fall themed kit, which I found from PrelestnayaP's collection.









Kindly click the previews to be taken to PrelestnayaP's Gottapixel store. They're presently at 30% off. Also, you can grab all of these in one bundle and save 40%.



You can also find all these goodies from PrelestnayaP's store @ Pickleberrypop.


Now this is the scrapbook page I was talking about...




(Click to enlarge)


God breathes and the beauty of nature is revealed, You are His most beautiful creation & I am left breathless.
- S. Brown



I had so much fun creating this page and I'm loving all the goodies in this bundle. Be sure to grab them too. Hurry, snag them while they're on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment