Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PrelestnayaP: Dreaming About + Oct 2012 Grab Bag

Hi everyone! I've recently joined PrelestnayaP Design's Creative Team and boy, what lovely kits she makes! Even Val, my hubby, enjoys watching me work with them and loves the pages I've created with them.

Today, I'm going to introduce to you her kit called Dreaming About, which is currently on Sale! Click the preview to go to the Gottapixel store and the link below to Pickleberrypop.



PICKLEBERRYPOP

Isn't it beautiful? It  is great to use for many romantic and sweet photos. I used it to scrap my lovely niece's picture that I took while she was sleeping. She slept a lot when she was a little baby and always looked so serene and innocent.




(Click to enlarge)


Dreams can take you.... to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.


~ Carson Wrenn




I also used on this layout one of PrelestnayaP's templates from the Day by Day October 2012 Grab Bag, which is also on Sale. Big savings await you when you grab them!




PICKLEBERRYPOP

It is also available for a limited time-- until October 25th only. So be sure to grab them before it's gone!


Thanks for stopping by.. Bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment