Friday, October 26, 2012

PrelestnayaP: Happy Birthday

Anyone  or any in your family and circle of friends celebrating their birthday this month or next? PrelestnayaP Design has an adorable birthday kit for you!




It's absolutely beautiful, isn't it? I personally think the colors are stunning! If you want to grab everything, here's the complete collection with 20% discount! 



You can also snag these from PrelestnayaP's store @ Pickleberrypop!


What's really great about this kit is that it can also be used for many other kinds of layouts or projects. For example, I used it to scrap my brother's family picture during his daughter's Christening.




(Click to enlarge)

Template by Kimeric Kreations


And I think I will find many other projects I can use this collection for.


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment