Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lindsay Jane Designs: Gotta Grab It - Toy Box

Hello everyone! How's your weekend so far? Are you gonna get some fun or just chill? Maybe digiscrap a page or two?

That's perfect because Gotta Grab It has just started at Gottapixel. Aaand I am honored to be a part of Lindsay Jane Designs' Creative Team so I'm showing off her GGI Collection -- Toy Box!

It includes 8 packs, which you can get for only $1 each until March 12th. You don't have to pick everything up, just choose the ones you need and then, digiscrap away. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

Click the preview below or this link to go to Lindsay Jane's Store.



Here are the individual packs. Click thumbnails to enlarge.

   

   

   

   

and a couple of pages that I had so much fun creating:



Poem: My Teddy Bear by Marchette Chutes



Template: Day by Day March 2013 Vol. 2 by PrelestnayaP Designs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment