Friday, March 1, 2013

March BAK at Stuff to Scrap

So happy to finally be doing digital scrapbooking again. To start with, let me present this month's Build-A-Kit at Stuff to Scrap. They're all about pets! So if you have lots of pictures of your pet, you're going to love this!! I've got  a couple of March BAK kits to feature. One is from Designs by Snowlady, which is called The Cat's Meow.



March BAK: The Cat's Meow Elements



March BAK: The Cat's Meow Papers

Here's the layout I made using the kit:
(click to enlarge)

And another from Build A Memory, called My Kitty. Look!



 March BAK: My Kitty

My LO, of course:





You will love these kits because you can mix and match them together, along with other March BAK kits. Check out the flyer below to see how you can save 50% off your purchase. Then, join us at the Build-A-Kit Challenge in the forum. We'd definitely love to see your layouts. See you there!

March2013BAK

No comments:

Post a Comment