Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 2013 Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop

Hello! It's time again for Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop. They have a very pretty color swatch this month, plus a special offer --  spend $12 on Pickle barrel products and receive a coordinating Pickle Barrel Bonus kit:



Yay, isn't that cool?

If you don't already know, I'm a CTM for Lindsay Jane Designs and PrelestnayaP Design, so allow me to share their March Pickle Barrel products.

Lindsay Jane has a spring-themed collection, which I had so much fun playing with. We have no Spring season here in the Philippines, but I'm glad I could use this kit for many other themed layouts. There are 6 packs in the Colors of Spring collection, and these are only $1 each pack until March 18th. Please click the preview to grab these beautiful packs from her store.



Here are a couple of pages I made with this collection:

   
(click to enlarge)

And oh, before I forget, Lindsay Jane has also some coordinating papers, which you can download for free in her blog.

PrelestnayaP has an Easter themed collection with bunnies and Easter eggs, you will definitely love it! Again, only $1 per pack during the Pickle Barrel promotion. Click the preview below to pick them up from her store.



Here's my layout:

eastergreetings

I hope you enjoy. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment