Sunday, November 18, 2012

DBSL: Flavors of Fall + Freebie

Hello everyone!!! Today, I'll be sharing with you a fall / autumn kit from Designs by Snowlady and a coordinating freebie I made just for you! But first, take a look at what Designs by Snowlady has to offer. (Previews are linked to her store at Stuff to Scrap.)






Gorgeous, isn't it? If you want to pick up all of them, you can go ahead and grab the bundle at a lesser price.



Here's the layout I made using the bundle:




(click to enlarge)

That's my adorable niece at 8 months. She was in the car with us on our way to the airport to pick up her dad (my brother) who left when she was only 2 months old. By the looks of it, she was excited to see him although I'm sure she doesn't understand it yet. Nor will she remember when she grows up. But I hope to show this to her someday!


And of course, for your freebie, I made this quickpage using the Flavors of Fall bundle. Hope you like it!



***DOWNLOAD***


And here's how I used the QP freebie:




(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment