Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Very First Template Freebie

I've finally decided to design my own templates and they're actually a lot of fun to do!

Yesterday, I posted a quickpage freebie. (If you haven't snagged it yet, click here!) But before I worked on my LO, which I turned into a quickpage, I first designed a template. And today, I've decided to give it away for free!


***DOWNLOAD***


It is in PSD and TIF format at 300 dpi. I hope you like it! Please leave me some love when you download so I'll be inspired to do some more to share with you.


Thank you and happy scrapping!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. [...] just started making my own templates. If you haven’t, grab my first template freebie here. This product is absolutely going to be a lot of help when I make my future template freebies! I [...]

    ReplyDelete