Monday, November 12, 2012

New CT + Build A Memory: Cinderelly Kit

Hello, everyone!

I've just joined another CT, yay! It is no other than Raquel's team! As a designer, she is known as Build A Memory. She has recently opened her store at Stuff to Scrap. I am glad to be a part of her team and I am so eager to play with her designs. In fact, I already have. And I'm giving away a freebie, as well!

But first, let me show you Raquel's kit, Cinderelly. It is ever so lovely with soft colors that are perfect for scrapping photos of your little princesses. (Previews are linked to the store.)



It has also a coordinating alpha and cardstocks:




But if you want them all, you are welcome to grab the bundle, for a lesser price, of course!

Here's the layout that I made using the kit:



(click to enlarge)

And like I promised, here's the QP freebie for you. Enjoy!



***DOWNLOAD***

1 comment:

  1. [...] I posted a quickpage freebie. (If you haven’t snagged it yet, click here!) But before I worked on my LO, which I turned into a quickpage, I first designed a template. And [...]

    ReplyDelete