Friday, November 23, 2012

PrelestnayaP: Winter Memories + Black Friday Sale

Hello! Is it snowing already where you are? We've never had snow here in the Philippines, but the holidays are very much anticipated. Some have put up their Christmas trees and many other holiday decors already... which, brings me to introduce this holiday-ish kit by PrelestnayaP Design called Winter Memories. (Previews are linked to the Gottapixel store.)


Personally, I'm loving the colors of this one! I had so much fun playing with this kit, I made 2 layouts. And one of them is not even holiday themed. I'm just glad you can use this kit even to non-holiday or winter themed layouts! Here are some coordinating stuff you can get to add to this lovely kit: 





If you want them all, you can get the bundle to save a few bucks.



These are also available at PrelestnayaP's store at Pickleberrypop!


And good news is... PrelestnayaP Design is having a Black Friday sale this weekend! All products are 40% off until November 26th! So don't let this opportunity pass. Hop on over to PrelestnayaP's store as soon as you can!



Gottapixel | Pickleberrypop


Ooops, I almost forgot. Here are my layouts:



(click to enlarge)


No comments:

Post a Comment